If you feel self-conscious about multiple cosmetic flaws, a single dental treatment may not be enough to achieve your goals.
Dr. Benjamin Ahlbrecht at North Meridian Dental Excellence can design a customized smile makeover to dramatically enhance your smile.
So what makes a smile makeover special?
Let's take a look at the different issues a smile makeover can address...
How do I know if a smile makeover is right for me?
Most Patients Will Qualify for a Smile Makeover Treatment
Still not convinced?
You Control Every Aspect of Your Smile Makeover
A smile makeover is all about customization and personalization, meaning you play a major role in achieving your cosmetic goals.
Some patients only wish to fix minor issues, such as chips or stains. Others set a goal to completely transform their smile.
Whatever your concerns, Dr. Ahlbrecht can map out a treatment plan that helps you achieve your goals efficiently and affordably.
Let's dive into how different treatments improve your smile...
Your Smile Makeover Consultation
The first step in the process is to meet with Dr. Ahlbrecht. He will ask you a variety of questions regarding your treatment goals to determine if you might benefit from a smile makeover. He will then examine your teeth and gums. You must have good oral health, free from decay or gum disease, before he will perform any cosmetic procedures.
Procedures Included in a Smile Makeover
Once Dr. Ahlbrecht determines that you qualify for a smile makeover, he will discuss your treatment options with you. There are a number of different procedures you can include in your smile makeover to achieve your goals. He can provide you with an overview of these procedures and make recommendations that align with your desired outcome. You smile makeover may include any combination of:
- Porcelain Veneers: Patients suffering from minor imperfections that do not affect oral health can benefit from porcelain veneers. This treatment can conceal minor damage such as a chipped tooth, dark stains, gapped or slightly crooked teeth, and more. Because we match the porcelain material to the shade of your surrounding teeth, this procedure is most often combined with teeth whitening.
- Porcelain Crowns: Porcelain crowns can repair damaged teeth or conceal more pronounced imperfections. A severely chipped or cracked tooth often requires a dental crown for strength and support. These tooth-shaped caps are fully customized to look natural.
- Dental Bonding: This treatment can achieve similar outcomes as porcelain veneers, but involves less preparation of the teeth. This makes dental bonding a great alternative for patients already lacking enamel and for those with sensitive teeth. Dental bonding uses composite resin (the same material used for tooth-colored fillings), to conceal imperfections. As with porcelain, we can match composite resin to your teeth for completely natural-looking results.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening is almost always performed as part of a smile makeover. It is a great complement to virtually every cosmetic procedure because it can highlight all the best features of your smile. Dr. Ahlbrecht offers both in-office and at-home whitening treatments so you can choose the option that best suits your needs and lifestyle. With either treatment option, we can whiten your teeth by several shades. Our in-office treatment takes just one office visit, while our at-home whitening kit may take up to two weeks to achieve your desired results.
- Gum Contouring: A beautifully balanced, uniform smile has a pleasing ratio of gum tissue and the visible portions of each tooth. Some patients complain of a "gummy smile" or have ragged, uneven gums that impact their appearance. In these cases, Dr. Ahlbrecht may recommend gum contouring to remove small amounts of soft tissue. This simple procedure can achieve stunning effects and is often combined with veneers.
Dr. Ahlbrecht offers both in-office and at-home whitening treatments so you can choose the option that best suits your needs and lifestyle.
See the dramatic results a smile makeover can achieve...
Dr. Benjamin D. Ahlbrecht
Dr. Ahlbrecht is a skilled dentist who constantly hones his skills through continuing education classes. He was recognized as one of the topDentists™ in 2017 and is affiliated with a range of prestigious organizations, including:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- The Dawson Academy
- SPEAR Dental Education
For more information about our services, contact our office online or call (317) 571-5000 today.
"North Meridian Dental Excellence is great! They've somehow cracked the code on making a trip to the dentist an enjoyable experience. Dr. Ahlbrecht and his team are all great to work with. Everyone is extremely friendly, nice and fun, while maintaining a professional, clean and private environment."Nick E.