Dentistry is currently changing to adapt to new ways of safety due to Covid-19. We have been working hard to educate ourselves and stay on task with providing safety and comfort to our patients. We have our guidelines set in place in accordance with the American Dental Association and Indiana Dental Association and will be ready. In order to practice proper social distancing in our office, we ask patients to please arrive alone when possible. We hope you are all staying safe and healthy, and we look forward to seeing you!
Please read our protocol below so that you are prepared when you arrive to our office. Thank you so much!
- Out of an abundance of caution, we strongly encourage patients to wear a mask.
- Fully vaccinated patients may opt out of wearing masks.
- Patients with a fever and cough should reschedule their appointment.
- Please confirm the appointment via text or phone call/voicemail.
- Kathleen, Autumn, or Kaiti will meet you in the waiting room and take your forehead temperature.
- You will be escorted to your operatory where you will have a hydrogen peroxide rinse and wash your hands.
- When completed with your dental appointment, we will escort you to exit our back door if no communication is necessary at the front desk. If additional communication is needed for future visits we will escort you to the front desk to check out.
*Please stand on marked areas (red tape), which fall in line with social distancing protocol